MSU +1 @ Iowa

MSU may come back and win this game but honest to god, they don't look like even the #51 team in the country let alone the #1 team. Can Valentine make THAT much difference???

Izzo talking to the refs walking off the court... Pffft.

I saw that. He waits for everybody to leave and then gets in their face. If i'm a B1G coach, I make sure to leave the court last when coaching against Izzo and more directly I'm standing there with him to see what he's saying.

By my count we've lead these guys at the half the last 5 games we've played these guys (this is the 6th). We've won none of the previous 5 so...finish these guys. Even without Valentine this would be a mental hurdle in my eyes.

MSU may come back and win this game but honest to god, they don't look like even the #51 team in the country let alone the #1 team. Can Valentine make THAT much difference???

first of all, this is a jinx. Second of all, naw, they ain't number 1 without him, third, we're a pretty good team too.

Izzo talking to the refs walking off the court... Pffft.

Same ref had bad back to back calls against the Hawks... First was when MSU fell on the rebound and he called a foul on Clemmons to bail them out of the travel. He had another blown call right after that.... I forget what that one was but the baby about got woke in our house at that moment.

It's actually sweet to see iowa as athletic as our opponents. Everyone is in excellent playing shape and we definitely dictate tempo.