MSU +1 @ Iowa

I was just getting to post the same thing. The line is -3 pretty much everywhere in Vegas.

Wish I would have pounced on it early! Oh well. It's always best when I stay away from betting on the Hawks. It's easier to just cheer them on. I do believe they win tonight though.

In 1987 when Iowa beat Indiana Iowa was ranked #1, Indiana #3. Iowa also knocked off a couple of #2 teams in CHA, Illinois in 1989 and Indiana in 1983.

In this game Iowa will be the MSU Dbags with the total score being about Iowa 87-80.

I'm pretty sure uconn was number one when iowa beat them in Alfords first game. We took illinois to ot in 2005 i remember.

The uconn game has to be the last time were beat number 1 in football or basketball right? When's the last time we even played number 1?

I think we win. We've played everyone tough, at times have looked dominate on the road and they are missing Valentine. We'll beat them, win the Rose bowl and then beat purdue Saturday and this sports week will be one of the best ever.

That was another good one, UConn was ranked #3 when Iowa beat them in Madison Square Garden.

They were three in one poll and number 1 in the other. Actually became ranked after that even though the team wasnt good. Went 14-16.

I'm pretty sure uconn was number one when iowa beat them in Alfords first game. We took illinois to ot in 2005 i remember.

The uconn game has to be the last time were beat number 1 in football or basketball right? When's the last time we even played number 1?

I'm thinking indiana a couple of years ago.

We seem to enjoy getting nice leads then screwing up down the stretch when we play this team. Well we do it against other teams to but really seem to do it often against Sparty. So let's not do that this game. Let's just beat these jerks.