Mr. Davis

Those thinking Jbo should run point that honestly is the most ridiculous think posted. I wish Jbo was gone TBH. I don't recall ever feeling this way about an Iowa basketball player before. He is a classless and down right arrogant. The blowing a kiss to the Hilton crowd after draining the 3 was the icing on the cake for me, he is just a clown..
Wasn't that shot like 5 minutes into the game? I can get on board with doing that when you hit the dagger late. But early in the game?

BJ Armstrong was very good at the point

Dean Oliver and Jeff Horner were also very good

The team this year needs less dribbling and more motion on offense

When Keegan is covered, he should perhaps not dribble into traffic under the
basket and instead look to pass the ball

It would help if we had more than Jordan as a threat from the arc

JoeT needs to pass the ball downcourt quickly

Assuming that we have quick players on the floor

Keegan and Patrick should be racing downcourt

They did it well last season
Problem with them racing downcourt lately is the other team is scoring on offensive rebounds while 4 Hawkeyes are halfway downcourt leaving Rebracca or Keegan alone playing D.

I'm not digging on JBo who has done lots for the school, he could play point, he isn't terrible at the offensive side. He like Horner is not a great penetrator but is sneaky fast. The problem is in the big games against the good athletes he gets shut down. Playing him at point would make another quick exit in any tourney.

If he reads your post I am sure he will be crushed!

Do I care if he reads it, hell NO it's how I feel. I get people like him, I just don't care for him and how he acts. People like Jbo, who act like this in Public, social media and on the court don't care about what anyone says about them. He has character issues!! I strongly believe that Iowa would of been much better off if he had left.

Latest posts