Most ******** play in the history of football

1hawkeye1

You already know what I'm talking about, don't you? Jonathon Parker tiptoing the sideline and tossing the ball back onto the field. My gawd. That play will live in infamy as the pinnacle of Kirtliter's coaching prowess.

You already know what I'm talking about, don't you? Jonathon Parker tiptoing the sideline and tossing the ball back onto the field. My gawd. That play will live in infamy as the pinnacle of Kirtliter's coaching prowess.

Yeah... that was Ferentz's fault.... there are plenty of things to criticize without being stupid about it.

Yeah... that was Ferentz's fault.... there are plenty of things to criticize without being stupid about it.

Stupid is the play we saw on the field today. Everything that happens on that field is a product of the head coach. Defend kirtliter all you want. That's true stupidity.

Stupid is the play we saw on the field today. Everything that happens on that field is a product of the head coach. Defend kirtliter all you want. That's true stupidity.

Not defending anything but the bonehead rookie gets full credit for that play.

If we were a real program, Parker would never wear an Iowa uniform again. That level of stupid can't be coached.

If we were a real program, Parker would never wear an Iowa uniform again. That level of stupid can't be coached.

This is how desperate we are for speed, talent and playmakers. Who are we going to next? The walkon from Idaho that just started playing his senior year of high school?

It was incredibly dumb! BUT fans can't have it both ways, you know how many times they complained our "athletes" and they were referring to Parker & Wadley were not on the field. I'm sure they will be decent or good players in time but they had ball control issues and that play your referring to was undescribable.

Wow. So Kirk pulled Parker aside and said "By the way, when you're tip-toeing down the sideline on a kickoff return and you're inside the 10 yard line, make sure you throw the ball ahead into the field of play."? Really?

I'm not an apologist for Kirk, but this is ridiculous. It was a freshman mistake. Granted, it was unique; but when all is said and done it was a mistake of inexperience, not a coaching mistake.

This is how desperate we are for speed, talent and playmakers. Who are we going to next? The walkon from Idaho that just started playing his senior year of high school?

He's a great story, though. If he goes into pre-med, cap'n cluebag will probably make him a 4 yr starter at a position of his choosing.

Wow. So Kirk pulled Parker aside and said "By the way, when you're tip-toeing down the sideline on a kickoff return and you're inside the 10 yard line, make sure you throw the ball ahead into the field of play."? Really?

I'm not an apologist for Kirk, but this is ridiculous. It was a freshman mistake. Granted, it was unique; but when all is said and done it was a mistake of inexperience, not a coaching mistake.

Agree. I cannot put this one on KF directly but it is a symptom of major problems. The entire team was shook at the point this happened. There was no leadership from the sidelines or upper classman to calm nerves. Parker returned the first couple of kicks and got smoked each time in what looked like no one bothered to block anyone.

Not excusing losing your mind at all but there are major, major problems in this program and this is an indirect sign.

That's not a freshman mistake. That's a flag football mistake. Some coach should've let kick returners know that kickoffs are live balls. You don't **** around with handling kickoffs. that's a coaching mistake. And kirtliter is responsible.

It was incredibly dumb! BUT fans can't have it both ways, you know how many times they complained our "athletes" and they were referring to Parker & Wadley were not on the field. I'm sure they will be decent or good players in time but they had ball control issues and that play your referring to was undescribable.

I agree as I am one that is begging to get a real offensive line (all 5) and as many playmakers on the field as possible. This happened at 28-0 or so it is not like our safe players on both sides of the ball were getting it done.

Totally unexecusable but let's not forget last bowl game where we had a player drop a pick 6 prior to crossing the goal line. Symptoms of major problems.

Agree. I cannot put this one on KF directly but it is a symptom of major problems. The entire team was shook at the point this happened. There was no leadership from the sidelines or upper classman to calm nerves. Parker returned the first couple of kicks and got smoked each time in what looked like no one bothered to block anyone.

Not excusing losing your mind at all but there are major, major problems in this program and this is an indirect sign.

I agree with your post except for the bolded line. To me, it looked like he was wearing basketball shoes on wet turf. Slip-slidin' away.

That's not a freshman mistake. That's a flag football mistake. Some coach should've let kick returners know that kickoffs are live balls. You don't **** around with handling kickoffs. that's a coaching mistake. And kirtliter is responsible.

We get it, you want everybody to start calling him kirtliter. It's not working. Incredibly clever...

I know you are upset, we all are, but this is just idiocy.....

Latest posts