Most Obscure Stat Predictions for Saturday

Stanzi after delivering his third TD pass to DJK which also gives DJK the all time receptions record strikes the Heisman pose in the endzone.

The student section chants USA USA while he is flagged for 15 yards.

KF throws his gum against the bench but ir ricochets getting lodged in Vandenburg's hair, causing Weinke to have to go in to spell the now show boaty Rick Stanzi.

The UI Sports Marketing Dept. finally decides my idea regarding The Safety Dance is the best idea they've ever heard and do it!

It works!

I get a phone call from Gary Barta asking if I'd like the sports marketing job.

I decline because I am happy with my employment but tell him I will do it for season tickets and a parking pass.

Mcnutt catches 4 tds for 200 hundred yards. After the game he announces he will join the basketball team as well to which he will lead the team in scoring at 8ppg.

Clayborn breaks through the line as Tolzien drops back to pass and the two meet head-on. Their helmets interlock upon impact. In an amazing demonstration of balance, they both stay on their feet. Clayborn wrestles the ball from Tolzien and secures it in his right arm. Clayborn wraps his left arm around Tolzien and lifts him slightly off the ground. With his head cocked slightly backwards, Clayborn prances 20 yards to the endzone for a touchdown, looking Tolzien in the eyes all the while.

Not sure about obscure stats for the game but for this thread ... Springsteen - gohawqs - StPtHawk ... 4 consecutive laugh out loud posts. Well done!

Not one for seeing a thread hijacked but you 3 keep it up. If so, my obscure prediction will be me blowing an eardrum from the pressure of suppressed laughter here at work.

Clayborn breaks through the line as Tolzien drops back to pass and the two meet head-on. Their helmets interlock upon impact. In an amazing demonstration of balance, they both stay on their feet. Clayborn wrestles the ball from Tolzien and secures it in his right arm. Clayborn wraps his left arm around Tolzien and lifts him slightly off the ground. With his head cocked slightly backwards, Clayborn prances 20 yards to the endzone for a touchdown, looking Tolzien in the eyes all the while.

would that be a safety or a touchdown? either way it would b cool.

Latest posts