Morning Games Michigan v. Illinois, Texas v. Oklahoma and other 11AM kickoffs

Maryland already giving up 20 points to Purdue's JV off
This will absolutely be Jim Leonhard's last season as Wisconsin defensive coordinator.

So we got that going for us.

EDIT: Unless he replaces Lovie as Illinois HC.

You would think but he's Wisconsin to the core. Its going to take one hell of an offer to make him leave. I'm hoping its an NFL one.

This will absolutely be Jim Leonhard's last season as Wisconsin defensive coordinator.

So we got that going for us.

EDIT: Unless he replaces Lovie as Illinois HC.
The football program at Illinois has no institutional support. It would be vocational suicide to go there. And can he recruit?

The football program at Illinois has no institutional support. It would be vocational suicide to go there. And can he recruit?
He could be a visionary like Fry or Alvarez who can change a culture as well as coach, but we won't know until he gets the chance.
Maryland already giving up 20 points to Purdue's JV off

You would think but he's Wisconsin to the core. Its going to take one hell of an offer to make him leave. I'm hoping its an NFL one.
I got to believe it would triple or quadruple his salary, in addition to all the other perks of the HC job.

If he stays on account of loyalty, Wisconsin has a hell of a set up going.

Our game against Wisconsin is going to look like it did when we played up there 2 years ago.
An no Josh Jackson to avoid the shutout.

Seriously, I've watched Wiscy play Michigan, NW and now Sparty. I believe they can go into Ohio State and win. They look physical and agressive and have clearly bounced back from last year when they faded in November. Your boy Coan looks like the best QB I've seen in the B1G so far this year, definitely on the West side of the conference.

He could be a visionary like Fry or Alvarez who can change a culture as well as coach, but we won't know until he gets the chance.
He could be.

Fry and Alvarez had fan bases tired of losing and admins that listened to them. I lived in Illinois a couple of years. Illinois football is a red-headed step child.

Fry got hired (I suspect) partially due to his breaking the black/white divide in the south. Otherwise who knows how history turns

My goodness Wiscy is good. They are the only team in the B1G that could even think of hanging with Ohio St.
They’ve played 5 games at home. A favorable schedule that allows them to get jacked up after throw the helmet on the field games.

Not saying they aren’t good. We’ll see just how good.

I’m not ready to say both Wisky and OSU are so good that they will both go undefeated.

(Yes, I know the play each other. /sarcasm)

He could be.

Fry and Alvarez had fan bases tired of losing and admins that listened to them. I lived in Illinois a couple of years. Illinois football is a red-headed step child.

Fry got hired (I suspect) partially due to his breaking the black/white divide in the south. Otherwise who knows how history turns
Leonhard will be too hot a candidate if his defense keeps playing like this.

And yes there could be NFL in his future if he wants to remain a coordinator.

They’ve played 5 games at home. A favorable schedule that allows them to get jacked up after throw the helmet on the field games.

Not saying they aren’t good. We’ll see just how good.

I’m not ready to say both Wisky and OSU are so good that they will both go undefeated.

(Yes, I know the play each other. /sarcasm)
This is the fastest Badger defense I've seen, and that includes the JJ Watt years.

They present an endless amount of looks and mesh together well as a unit.

If their secondary didn't get a little careless with targeting calls they would have shut Michigan out too

Going up against Ohio State's QB and those skill position players should be a hell of a matchup.

Latest posts