Morning Games Michigan v. Illinois, Texas v. Oklahoma and other 11AM kickoffs

thetrza

This is a pretty big weekend for college football and the early game window has some good stuff this Saturday. Harbaugh and Michigan are probably going to take out their frustrations and roll over Lovie and Illinois on ABC. The Red River Shootout has some big implications for the Big 12 title and playoff chances for Texas and Oklahoma on FOX. The Big Ten has two other lousy games with Rutgers v. Indiana and Maryland v. Purdue, ESPN has South Carolina and Georgia going at it.

This is a pretty big weekend for college football and the early game window has some good stuff this Saturday.
I don't know that I'd call any of the early / mid games except OU vs Texas "good stuff".

Wish UF vs LSU was an afternoon game.

I'm curious to see what kind of ratings the Hawks game gets, up against UF vs LSU and USC vs ND.

The announcers and the crawl just showed Texas as the 104th ranked defense. Again that is amazing and cant they teach them to tackle.

Jalen Hurts just doing his little video game style scramble routine. Straight down the field for an opening drive touchdown.

I know its against Rutgers today but I really wish Iowa had Indiana's QB. That kid looks legit.

Hurts didnt put the ball in his left hand along the left sideline. That is a no no and probalby a fumble

Wow, OU's got an offense, just eating up huge chunks of yards, might not win but they can get guys in open space.

Texas fans sometimes use the phrase "MENSA Offense" to describe what Tom Herman runs as a variation on the spread. It takes on a more sarcastic meaning when he calls a Quarterback draw on long yardage downs that get tackled behind the line of scrimmage.

Joel Klatt says exactly what the hawks need , that Texas wideouts can run a comeback pattern to get 8-9 yards when they need it.

the hawks do that some but that is why you run some deep fly patterns and then run a comeback after turning the dback around

Latest posts