Morehouse's musings

NCHawker

http://thegazette.com/subject/sports/good-timey-radio-hour-20141029

Dolph reminds me of Bagdad Bob

07-minister.jpg

By the way, just saw this little piece.

marcmorehouse ‏@marcmorehouse 3m3 minutes ago Iowa is 103rd nationally with 5.11 yards per play. Northwestern is 117th at 4.61.

I'm surprised Dolphin doesn't wear knee pads and a dental dam for that pathetic exercise in Kurt stroking.

You can't blame Dolph, if he starts calling out Kirk on his radio show he would be looking for a new job pretty quickly. Everyone of us has to bite their tongue at their job to avoid getting in trouble from time to time.

You can't blame Dolph, if he starts calling out Kirk on his radio show he would be looking for a new job pretty quickly. Everyone of us has to bite their tongue at their job to avoid getting in trouble from time to time.

I agree that Dolph can't just call out Kirk, but he has the uncanny ability to sugar-coat a turd and call it a churro. I've never heard anything like it.

I agree that Dolph can't just call out Kirk, but he has the uncanny ability to sugar-coat a turd and call it a churro. I've never heard anything like it.

I studied Soviet-era media pretty intently as part of one of my majors, and Dolph's spectacular sugarcoating harkens back to the gloss those pawns used to lay on the party line.

What I'm saying here is that when something reminds you of Pravda, that's not a good thing.

I heard Dolph yesterday on BTN Live as the Iowa reporter in the ''Around the Big Ten '' segment. They asked why the running game is not good, and he immediately blamed the lack of a deep passing game.....that does not sound like Baghdad Bob, but a truth-teller who has Eddie Podolak reciting that mantra in his ear every Saturday.... I get it, some of KF critics on here want Dolph to shred KF to his face at Carlos O'kellys, like they themselves have done repeatedly....oh wait...no they have not done that....or even called in...why not? Such courage.

Anyone have a status update on Mert? She called in the first show of the year and then accidently hung it up after one or two words. She hasn't been on the air since I don't think.

I heard Dolph yesterday on BTN Live as the Iowa reporter in the ''Around the Big Ten '' segment. They asked why the running game is not good, and he immediately blamed the lack of a deep passing game.....that does not sound like Baghdad Bob, but a truth-teller who has Eddie Podolak reciting that mantra in his ear every Saturday.... I get it, some of KF critics on here want Dolph to shred KF to his face at Carlos O'kellys, like they themselves have done repeatedly....oh wait...no they have not done that....or even called in...why not? Such courage.
This. Dead on. There is a proper time and place for everything. The coach's call-in show isn't the time or place. That being said, Dolph doesn't need to be the Defender of Kirk's virtue when comments are made that are not softballs for KF.

A few of the posts here are not about facing Kirk down but rather about propping him ad nauseum.

And by the way, Pravda was amateurish compared to the NYT, CNN, NBC, and Newsweek.

I studied Soviet-era media pretty intently as part of one of my majors, and Dolph's spectacular sugarcoating harkens back to the gloss those pawns used to lay on the party line.

What I'm saying here is that when something reminds you of Pravda, that's not a good thing.

Pravda = "Truth"
Izvestia = "News"

Thunder knows the old Russky joke: "In the Truth there is no news, and in the News there is no truth" (В Правде нет известий, а в Известиях нет правды)

Latest posts