More to Woodbury than just height

Site is blocked at my work. Summarize pls.

IIRC, Rolodex didnt even offer Woodbury. Either that or Woodbury shunned Rolodex very early on.

Please allow me to share some wonderful insights from Clownnation.

"cyclone defenders weren't smart enough to stop his one move"

"
I guess I wasn't impressed with his play at all. Call me when he puts up numbers on real post playas."

"
Watching him play is hilarious, not much athleticism, just a trained big dude"

"
If Woodbury looked impressive, then I don't know what to tell you."

From our very own stewballs: "
You're not understanding what I'm saying. He was 4th best player on the court last nightbecause our guys didn't show up. If Clyburn, Ejim or McGee would have shown up, he would have been even further down the list."

"On this ISU roster who would he take mins from?"

"
Woody will be a solid player but just someone I wouldnt want on my team...He's not very athletic and doesnt move very well...Last night was the first time I have seen him in person and if that was his best game I wound't be too impressed"

"
Even if Fred wanted him, I'm glad he didn't come here. There's no place in an up-tempo offense for a slow 7-footer that doesn't rebound all that well"

Please allow me to share some wonderful insights from Clownnation.

"cyclone defenders weren't smart enough to stop his one move"

"
I guess I wasn't impressed with his play at all. Call me when he puts up numbers on real post playas."

"
Watching him play is hilarious, not much athleticism, just a trained big dude"

"
If Woodbury looked impressive, then I don't know what to tell you."

From our very own stewballs: "
You're not understanding what I'm saying. He was 4th best player on the court last nightbecause our guys didn't show up. If Clyburn, Ejim or McGee would have shown up, he would have been even further down the list."

"On this ISU roster who would he take mins from?"

"
Woody will be a solid player but just someone I wouldnt want on my team...He's not very athletic and doesnt move very well...Last night was the first time I have seen him in person and if that was his best game I wound't be too impressed"

"
Even if Fred wanted him, I'm glad he didn't come here. There's no place in an up-tempo offense for a slow 7-footer that doesn't rebound all that well"

Lol yeah Woody has no place on an up-tempo team. They are a way better up-tempo team that's why they didn't press at all and scored less points playing at a slower pace.

T-rex-Love_o_91567.jpg

Latest posts