More Texas and ND rumors

I think from a historical standpoint, I'd absolutely love to see Texas and ND inside Kinnick every few years. That said, I think they both bring an over inflated ego and an attitude that may or may not be good for the league. I'd rather schedule home and home's with them in the future than bring them into the conference, however I see zero possibility that happens from an OOC standpoint.

Am I nuts or did I just hear Jon put out the theory that the B1G could invite not only ND and TX, but Missouri and ISU?

Did gravity just reverse its self or something?

Fantastic, because the idea of expanding from 12 current teams straight to 16 teams this soon wouldn't be enough to swallow right away. I say let's skip the concept of super conferences and just go straight to a 64 team Big Ten Conference.

IMO, I don't think we need to expand simply for the sake of expanding. We just added Nebraska, realigned the conference into Legends and Leaders (which the names alone make about as much sense as the way they aligned the divisions), dropped the bomb on the new CyHawk trophy, and added a Conference Championship. Let's try to get things to make sense again before we add more teams.

Am I nuts or did I just hear Jon put out the theory that the B1G could invite not only ND and TX, but Missouri and ISU?

I think that you would see T Tech before you would see ISU, but that is just a guess, seeing how the whorns supposedly have a "Tech Problem."

Last edited:

I would say if you added TX and Mizzu (west) and ND (east) they most likely have another east lined up.

If Texas Joins there should be absolutely no special circumstances they should get rid of the LHN and become full partners, otherwise screw them how many conferences are going to give them special treatments. Also if they join along with mizz and nd and let's say for the sake of argument Pittsburgh. I like going to the 4 pod system instead of having 2 non changeable divisions.

a iowa,minn,wis,neb
b.mich,msu,nd,pur
c.osu,psu,pitt,ind
d.tex,mizz,ill,nw

Basically all rivalries are podded together no need for a cross except when Mich, OSU aren't in the same divison. And if ND and Texas wanted a cross give them that.

Last edited:
Chip Brown is saying Texas to the ACC is picking up steam. Maybe they've found another conference they can rule over. In 10 years we could be talking about how Texas tore apart the ACC.

Miller must be pandering to Clone fans again, hoping to raise radio ratings. No way ISU goes to the Big Ten.

Didn't ISUer say that Jamie Pollard told him that the B12 and Big East were merging?

Latest posts