More smoke with the Saban to Texas rumors.....

Texas is 1 coach away with a guy like Saban owning CFB for a decade if not more. Mack Brown should have more than 1 title at UT at this point with the level of recruits he has brought in. Saban wouldn't **** that up. Also the Big 12 on a year to year basis is comparable to the SEC, a bunch of good top teams and a bunch of average teams most years. You being a big 10 honk won't agree with that so there is no point in arguing about it. We will agree to disagree on that.

Lets compare the SEC to the Big 12

Texas. Alabama
Oklahoma. LSU
Oklahoma St. Florida
Kansas St. Georgia
TCU. Auburn
WVU. Texas A&M
Kansas. Arkansas
Texas Tech. Ole Miss
Baylor Miss St
Iowa St. Missouri
Kentucky
Vandy
South Carolina
Tennessee

How can you objectively look at that and say the conferences are comparable on a year to year basis?

At this point Texas is a step down. The potential is there and perhaps saban is looking for a new challenge but I wouldn't be shocked if saban and his agent aren't just using this for leverage and bama comes out and gives a raise and this all goes away.

You get to bowl game a few times and you forget all the 2-4 win seasons? Oh I forgot #programontherise. What a joke.

You made bro? I never claimed ISU was a powerhouse you idiot. The teams I mentioned don't have a whole hell of a lot more history than ISU. And that was the question asked, it wasn't directed towards this year or any year. It was a general question.

Sorry guys,
Nick Saban was quoted as saying "Quite frankly, I'm just too damn old to start all over some place else".

Debunked. End of story. Nothing to see here.

Now we can get back to debating Weisman's workload.

LOL @ Clownie dumping in the punchbowl. Big XII comparable to the SEC?

In the past decade, THREE SEC teams have won multiple BCS championships, while the Big Xii won one. To be fair, though, the Big XII has only lost to SEC teams three times in BCS championship games during that period.

LOL @ Clownie dumping in the punchbowl. Big XII comparable to the SEC?

In the past decade, THREE SEC teams have won multiple BCS championships, while the Big Xii won one. To be fair, though, the Big XII has only lost to SEC teams three times in BCS championship games during that period.

To be fair only 1 Big Ten team have even been in the game and have lost each time.

You made bro? I never claimed ISU was a powerhouse you idiot. The teams I mentioned don't have a whole hell of a lot more history than ISU. And that was the question asked, it wasn't directed towards this year or any year. It was a general question.
Resort to name calling if hat makes you feel better. I'm not going to look up the bottom of the SEC's football history, but I would guess its not as bad as ISU's 100 year history. Maybe I'm wrong. I guess I would be bitter if I were you too. I understand how you feel...I'm a Cub fan.

Sorry guys,
Nick Saban was quoted as saying "Quite frankly, I'm just too damn old to start all over some place else".

Debunked. End of story. Nothing to see here.

Now we can get back to debating Weisman's workload.

Pretty sure he denied going to Alabama about 50 times before he eventually bolted the Dolphins for Alabama.

Resort to name calling if hat makes you feel better. I'm not going to look up the bottom of the SEC's football history, but I would guess its not as bad as ISU's 100 year history. Maybe I'm wrong. I guess I would be bitter if I were you too. I understand how you feel...I'm a Cub fan.

Im a STL fan so at least I got that going for me. Im not bitter but the bottom half of the SEC is no better than the bottom of the Big 12 or Big 10. Hell I would say the bottom of the Big 10 is worse (which you will argue). Purdue, Minny, Illinois, Indy, and the two joke schools Delany added Rutgers and Maryland. Lol

1. Its Texas
2. They can pay him 10 mil a year.
3. Its Texas
4. Saban has been known to get antsy and move around.
5. Its Texas

You know you've been spending too much time on Twitter when you try to "retweet" something here, but yes, you pretty much summed it up. Only two things I'd add (which are subsets of points 1, 3, and 5) are that Austin>Tuscaloosa and its Texas.

Im a STL fan so at least I got that going for me. Im not bitter but the bottom half of the SEC is no better than the bottom of the Big 12 or Big 10. Hell I would say the bottom of the Big 10 is worse (which you will argue). Purdue, Minny, Illinois, Indy, and the two joke schools Delany added Rutgers and Maryland. Lol
I can't argue the two new teams in the Big 10, but some of the other schools you mentioned have some good history. Recently, the bottom of the Big 10 has been bad.

hey, no state income tax in Texas too, right? more money to keep. also, Austin is better than any city in Alabama.

KF to 'Bama starts right here! :D

On a more serious note who would want to step into Saban's Tide boots if he leaves? No pressure there eh?. ;)
Actually I think there may be some Paul Rhoads to Bama rumors starting in central Iowa.

hey, no state income tax in Texas too, right? more money to keep. also, Austin is better than any city in Alabama.

That's right. I hadn't thought of that. I just checked, and the highest state income tax bracket in Alabama is 6%, so that's $300K for every $5M that a person makes.