More Smoke Regarding North Carolina and Georgia Tech

UNC and Georgia deliver both North Carolina and Georgia. Georgia Tech does not deliver Georgia.

The next school in is Virginia

North Carolina is second.

Georgia Tech is a joke

This is just Espn making things up

I like UVA and UNC too. But just hearing more GT or Kansas talk than UVA.

OSU
PSU
UNC
Maryland
UVA
Indy
PU
Rutgers

Just makes such a sensible Eastern Division.

With
Nebby
UM
MSU
UW
Illinois
Iowa
Minny
NW

In the west.

I like UVA and UNC too. But just hearing more GT or Kansas talk than UVA.

OSU
PSU
UNC
Maryland
UVA
Indy
PU
Rutgers

Just makes such a sensible Eastern Division.

With
Nebby
UM
MSU
UW
Illinois
Iowa
Minny
NW

In the west.

If we see further expansion, this would make a lot of sense. For most of the football season, we could ignore half the so called BT Conference, which is just fine with me.

Has anybody thought of the possibility of Kansas and UNC? I've heard, obviously, lots of smoke about UNC, but only tiny grumblings about Kansas. It takes us a little bit south, as well as further out west.

The thought of UNC and Kansas joining us in basketball is really cool, if you ask me.

What adding GT does is it makes it so that tOSU, Michigan, PSU and the rest of the B1G are playing games down there in Georgia, smack dab in the middle of $EC country.

I don't want Southern schools in our old Midwestern conference either, but we fans ain't runnin' the show.

This is true and also a little weird. The big ten conference went from being an athletic conference to a corporate broadcast entity. I could care less about corporate broadcast entities.

Latest posts