More ESPN Hate For Iowa

Xerxes

Florida State leads the 2014 way too early top 25 rankings - ESPN

From the article:
[h=3]21. Iowa Hawkeyes[/h] The Hawkeyes' loss to LSU in the Outback Bowl took a little bit of the luster off what a solid turnaround season. But after going 7-6 in 2011 and 4-8 in 2012, Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz has his program headed back in the right direction after an 8-5 record this past season. The Hawkeyes might bring back eight starters on offense and six on defense in 2014. Quarterback Jake Rudock played OK in his first season as a starter, but he'll have to cut down on his 13 interceptions. He might be pushed by backup C.J. Beathard during spring practice. Iowa also will have to rebuild its linebacker corps as each of its three starters (Christian Kirksey, James Morris and Anthony Hitchens) are departing, along with cornerback B.J. Lowery and free safety Tanner Miller. Iowa's schedule might set up very favorably in 2014; it doesn't play Michigan, Michigan State or Ohio State during the regular season.

images

I read here many times that ESPN hates the B1G and especially Iowa. I was trying to play along. Did I do it wrong???
When you post more hate from ESPN for Iowa as the title of your thread, you should probably include some hate from ESPN for Iowa in the body of the post. Just a thought.

I read here many times that ESPN hates the B1G and especially Iowa. I was trying to play along. Did I do it wrong???

I see you working…just needed to add a little sarcasm to get your point across. Thanks for the link though. I hate "way too early lists" unless Iowa is in them. Then I'm like "yeah, damn right we're rated!"

They hate Iowa so much they didn't pick us to win it all. KF just found his bulletin board material for 2014.