More BCS turbulence?

Since when does great defense = bad football? I get sick of the SEC lovefest too but both teams are nasty on D.

38-14 southern cal. It's a gen-u-ine blowout.

And Occ, I have no problem with Brent and Herby. In fact I quite like the pairing.

38-14 southern cal. It's a gen-u-ine blowout.

I think it sucks we've now had two huge PAC-12 match ups the last two Saturday nights only to see two blow outs with the home team down by three touchdowns when the fourth quarter starts. I'm flipping over to FX to watch KSU/Texas - 17-10 KSU on top with one qtr. to go.

I think it sucks I've watched two huge PAC-12 match ups the last two Saturday nights only to see two blow outs with the home team down by three touchdowns when the fourth quarter starts. I'm flipping over to FX to watch KSU/Texas - 17-10 KSU on top with one qtr. to go.

where is the KSU game, Manhattan or Austin?

I was hoping that Ole Miss would put it together today and knock off LSU. That dream went bye bye real quick.

Hmmm, Baylor is leading OU by 7 late in the third. . .

teh ducks are about to either win or tie with under a minute, or at least it looks that way

meanwhile, did I see that Baylor is kicking the crap out of Big Game Bob and the Swooners??

Stupid coaches everywhere. Baylor's coach pulled a complete moron call. RG3 is walking the field running. Then he calls a lateral pass all the way across the field. Ball sails OOB for a 7 yard loss and a clock stoppage.

Seriously?!

Latest posts