MNF

Ikeasaurus

Abolutely horrific injury to a Colt's Olineman. Seems like MNF has a storied tradition involving bad visual injuries.

I looked away when they replayed it. I don't like to see that **** anymore. Must be old age catching up with me.

It's on youtube already, in HD. Just search "Foster Ankle". I would post it but I don't know if people actually want to see it.

This matchup probably only has about 5 people watching. I hate baseball, but watching it instead of this MNF. Wonder how many networks would like to change their schedules now that there is no Peyton.

If you have a strong stomach FF to 1:35 and 2:46 in video. They give you the best peek.:eek:

The Joe Theismann 90 degree angle break is right up there though.

Okay, actually not as bad as others. Very floppy, but at isn't one of those where the actual moment of break is as bad.

Who doesn't remember this one? Oh Lord.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ifz2qqtm8]Willis McGahee Injury - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not sure you can have a discussion of nasty injuries without including Tyrone Prothro's name in the mix...::shudders::

I literally turned this game on right when the injury happen....nasty nasty break.....but not as creepy as Curtis Painter's hair ...

I'm not sure you can have a discussion of nasty injuries without including Tyrone Prothro's name in the mix...::shudders::

OK, I bit since I had never seen this one. After seeing this I wanted no part of the video.
I wonder if the cameraman in the green shirt just saw the leg and is reacting to that, or is he bummed because he wasn't clicking away??

prothro.jpg

OK, I bit since I had never seen this one. After seeing this I wanted no part of the video.
I wonder if the cameraman in the green shirt just saw the leg and is reacting to that, or is he bummed because he wasn't clicking away??

prothro.jpg

Just wondering...did that end up being a complete pass?

Latest posts