MJ is LeBron's *****.

DuffMan

LeBron just put six games together unlike the NBA will ever see again. It's not even close anymoar, LeBron is clearly superior to MJ in every facet of the game. It's almost unreal.

did he play tonight?

Yeah. 30, 6, and 9. Also 11-15 from the floor. He became the first player to score 30 points and shoot 60% from the field in 6 straight games. He is heads and shoulders above everyone in the game right now.

James has made 70 of his past 96 shots, over the past six-plus games. Simply amazing.

Yeah. 30, 6, and 9. Also 11-15 from the floor. He became the first player to score 30 points and shoot 60% from the field in 6 straight games. He is heads and shoulders above everyone in the game right now.

James has made 70 of his past 96 shots, over the past six-plus games. Simply amazing.

he's on a mission right now.

it really is. LeBron would be a HOF player at five positions. He has physical tools no one else has ever had, and he's proven he has the mental toughness as well.

YAWN******

Wake me up when it's the playoffs....is there anything less important that regular season NBA basketball?

The sad thing is that kids these days believe things like this. Most people here laugh because DuffMan is trolling but kids who aren't old enough to remember MJ, think LeBron is better than MJ. Much like my parents compared MJ to Dr. J or Kareem.

Duff is right, and there was no bigger Chicago Bulls fan than this guy growing up in Chicagoland.

LeBron is unlike anything we've ever seen as an athlete. What he doesn't have is the killer instinct.

Remember that he is only 28.

No Duff's not right. Lebron is a great athlete, and the best player right now. He's just not better than Jordan in his prime.

No Duff's not right. Lebron is a great athlete, and the best player right now. He's just not better than Jordan in his prime.

And Jordan in his prime was playing baseball and making movies. No way the Rockets win if Jordan doesnt leave.

Duff is right, and there was no bigger Chicago Bulls fan than this guy growing up in Chicagoland.

LeBron is unlike anything we've ever seen as an athlete. What he doesn't have is the killer instinct.

Remember that he is only 28.

LeBron is a freak athlete, wouldn't call me self a Miami Heat "fan" but I do enjoy watching him play. Growing up I watched every Bulls game I could. Shame Rose isn't healthy, I would be more ept to watch them play as well.

Latest posts