Mitch Leidner - Does anybody recall......

I whispered to my wife on the play CJ injured his shoulder that it looked like he tried to shake the cobwebs from his head and by the time the training staff reached him he was aware enough to point to his shoulder which I'm sure was hurting too.

No. Just a mind wandering from a couple weeks ago. It happens when you get older.
Or concussed too many

I can't believe Barta gave Fry that extension.

I've been saying for the last 3 seasons that Leidner needs to be hit and he will make mistakes. Voila..

Leidner is 20-25 lbs lighter this year. They anted him to be quicker and faster. I think since he is lighter he is getting the worst of collisions that previous years he would have been the one dishing it out.

Leidner is 20-25 lbs lighter this year. They anted him to be quicker and faster. I think since he is lighter he is getting the worst of collisions that previous years he would have been the one dishing it out.

That is one of MN's problems the last few years though, wanting your QB to be an overgrown fullback running up the gut all the time. With minimal passing skills. They'll never learn......

No. Just a mind wandering from a couple weeks ago. It happens when you get older.
Or concussed too many

I can't believe Barta gave Fry that extension.
Wow, that's quite a 'leap'.........from you 'thinking' that CJ got a concussion (?) when he hurt his shoulder, to something about Fry getting an extension, lol...........How many 'concussions' did you have???

Latest posts