Miss St 23 Auburn 9

Iowa beat ISU by 10 pts. OU beat ISU by 10 pts. Therefore Iowa is equal to OU.

See where your math is off? The transitive property does not apply to football.

They were probably like the 9th best team in the SEC this year.
They were picked to contend for the title. Their record doesn't reflect how good they are. Loaded with talent, and speed. Purdue is completely overmatched in every phase of the game.

They were picked to contend for the title. Their record doesn't reflect how good they are. Loaded with talent, and speed. Purdue is completely overmatched in every phase of the game.
Their record reflects exactly how good they were. They got thumped by three of the best teams on their schedule and dropped a stinker to a bad Tennessee team.

Don't buy into the notion that the SEC is heads and shoulders above the rest of the world. It's cyclical argument that only feeds itself.

I don't bet games but if I did, I would stay far, far away from bowl games. This one was yet another example of where you don't know which team is going to come into the game motivated (or not). I think the point spread was Auburn favored by 3.5. You never know.

If that's what you say about Auburn then you have to say the exact same about Wisconsin. It can't be one and not the other. And by the way, Miami was completely overmatched in every phase of the game. Wisconsin threw them around like a rag doll.

Latest posts