Minny Mouse taking it to Cheesehead

HaydenHawk56

Still another quarter and change to blow it, but liking it right now. Would that be something if Minny beats Wisconsin. That would be mean they will have beat 2 opponents that we could not and yet we handled them.

Embarrassing for us if Minney keeps the pedal down on Wisky and blows them out. We should have absolutely crap stomped WI - man our coaching staff is something else.
We should no problem vaulting ahead of Wisconsin in the bowl pecking order.

I didn't call the upset, but brought it's possibility up during the week. I think the subject was whether or not we were locked into the Holiday Bowl.

Those are your expectations not mine.

To beat NW, Minny, Illinois, Purdue, and compete with Wisconsin and Nebraska? Hell yes I expect that! Every team except Nebraska was absolutely owned by Iowa from the day I was born until I turned 17. Heck, we're 12 - 0 against three of them already over the last 4 years! You say it like it defies logic. I don't think it does.

To beat NW, Minny, Illinois, Purdue, and compete with Wisconsin and Nebraska? Hell yes I expect that! Every team except Nebraska was absolutely owned by Iowa from the day I was born until I turned 17. Heck, we're 12 - 0 against three of them already over the last 4 years! You say it like it defies logic. I don't think it does.

This year, yes...not year over year. Your expectations to win the West every year are not realistic.

This year, yes...not year over year. Your expectations to win the West every year are not realistic.

Not to win. I expect Wisconsin and Nebraska to win some, too. But I expect 1 out of every 3 years on average. Not 1 / 16. That's not even reasonable in the east, tbh.

Not to win. I expect Wisconsin and Nebraska to win some, too. But I expect 1 out of every 3 years on average. Not 1 / 16. That's not even reasonable in the east, tbh.

That's a far cry from what you "fixed" in my post. I'm about 1 out of every 4 years so we are not far off.

Why in the hell should we not expect to win the west every single year? This division sucks. My God, every single team is down. Even if they aren't why should we not expect to win our division?
I'll tell you why. Our HC sucks, our OC sucks, our recruiting sucks, our QB can't accurately throw more than ten yards down field, our running backs have no speed or vision, we have no receivers to throw to, we have no linebackers, and we have no playmakers, and Kinnick is a terrible atmosphere for a football game.

Did I sum it up accurately enough?

Embarrassing for us if Minney keeps the pedal down on Wisky and blows them out. We should have absolutely crap stomped WI - man our coaching staff is something else.

Minny came away with 4 turnovers while not committing any of their own. That's huge.

I'll tell you why. Our HC sucks, our OC sucks, our recruiting sucks, our QB can't accurately throw more than ten yards down field, our running backs have no speed or vision, we have no receivers to throw to, we have no linebackers, and we have no playmakers, and Kinnick is a terrible atmosphere for a football game.

You SUCK!

U mad?

No, just sardonic. Imitating another poster and every post he has banged out for the last four years.

He questioned why we can't win a down West conference. All he has to do is read his own posts and he'd have his answer.

That post has now drawn two comments, and counting. I was telling a joke with a straight face.

Latest posts