********Minnesota vs Iowa. Official Game Thread*******

Raise your hand if you're crying along with Kurt right now.
#emotional

Maybe they saw the lead as an opportunity to get some in game work for the passing game.

One could argue that flea flicker throw wasnt very good.

He wasnt very good today at all, but he can clean some stuff up. I remain positve cause all the pleading for a backup is f'n pointless, though i am gonna have to pit up with reading it.

Good win. Great first half! Things to build on.

Amazing how players executing and a solid run game can give coaches some options.

To recap, i am not high on jvb right now but i still think he will imorove as long as the oline continues to improve and the run game stays strong...the alternative is to complain...which is pointless

U didnt see him show emotion today...??

Whatever...haters gonna hate...just enjoy the win...we may not have a bunch this season

HawkeyeWalker, you seem like a semi-intelligent person. You shouldn't take things so serious while on a message board where the majority of comments revolve around Ferentz not showing emotion.

Maybe they saw the lead as an opportunity to get some in game work for the passing game.

THAT WOULD REQUIRE SHOWING EMOTION.

HawkeyeWalker, you seem like a semi-intelligent person. You shouldn't take things so serious while on a message board where the majority of comments revolve around Ferentz not showing emotion.

Fair enough. I get a little to uptight at times with the emotion and salary bitchin. But ur semi-correct ;-)

Latest posts