********Minnesota vs Iowa. Official Game Thread*******

Big question is what the hell happened the Iowa O the second half? They must know magic to do a disappearing act like that....

Everyone played great today...except Vandenberg...who was terrible except for the flea flicker. Honestly, how many guys did he overthrow today? How many times did he throw it out of bounds or throw it away at least 2 or 3 seconds before he needed to? I can literally count on one hand the number of good throws he made. It's time to make a switch at QB. He's not cutting the bacon.

Everyone played great today...except Vandenberg...who was terrible except for the flea flicker. Honestly, how many guys did he overthrow today? How many times did he throw it out of bounds or throw it away at least 2 or 3 seconds before he needed to? I can literally count on one hand the number of good throws he made. It's time to make a switch at QB. He's not cutting the bacon.

the throw was bad too

But we did get Floyd back! :)

One could argue that flea flicker throw wasnt very good.

They worked on the onside return.

Two weeks to work on things!

Trophy case empty no more! Well done hawks. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts