********Minnesota vs Iowa. Official Game Thread*******

That wasn't a clock managment problem. That was a game decision making problem. We took the air out of the ball on KF's orders. You can't criticize the 2 min drill if we aren't ever allowed to run it.

Actually upon further review I'm fine with it. The holding penalty really killed us there. It was 2nd and 20 from midfield.

Baylor and WVU EACH scored TD's with less than 2 minutes left. Iowa had half of a possession.

By the end of the half, they had 10 in the box and were blitzing the corner. . . the deep throws are there if we can make them.

untrue. get a screen shot on that or i'm calling BS. they are regularly getting 8 in the box, but it isn't stopping Weisman.

Baylor and WVU EACH scored TD's with less than 2 minutes left. Iowa had half of a possession.

Once again...that's as bad as a turnover, since we failed to use the extra possession we get from taking the ball first. Ball is taken out of our hands by the clock and Minny gets the ball first in the 2nd half. Unacceptable...

And as I type this, it's rendered moot because we get a fumble recovery from the D.

Latest posts