Minnesota @ #4 Iowa Game Thread

Minnesota has literally played everyone close. They just can't finish. Just chill. First by ourselves with 5 to go.

They're 0-13 in the B14 with an average margin of loss of nearly 12 points a game. Most recently losing by 8 at home to a struggling Michigan team and 24 point road loss @ NwU.

Yup, a real threat, those Gophers, especially to a #1 seed team.

Dude ...

We have to be the quietest home crowd in all of college basketball. The team sure could use their help right about now.

Agreed. I've been listening to most of these games on the radio and the noise difference between Carver-Hawkeye and just about anywhere else is obvious. I could barely hear Gary Dolphin at Michigan State and Indiana but at Iowa City you can practically hear crickets.

Why to i read this thread? Half of you are idiots

I Once loved participating in game threads, but It's a thing of the past for me now for the reason you stated bl20. 11 pages used to be what you'd see by halftime now it's an entire game, so others see it as well.

Everybody crying and whining about a win...this is the big 10...we are in 1st place...a win by one point is a victory. Quit crying. Enjoy. Maybe next year you will be happier when aren't 20-5 and in sole possession of 1st in the big ten.

Everybody crying and whining about a win...this is the big 10...we are in 1st place...a win by one point is a victory. Quit crying. Enjoy. Maybe next year you will be happier when aren't 20-5 and in sole possession of 1st in the big ten.

This was not an enjoyable win. It was a cringe-worthy effort against a bad team at home.

I Once loved participating in game threads, but It's a thing of the past for me now for the reason you stated bl20. 11 pages used to be what you'd see by halftime now it's an entire game, so others see it as well.
100% agree, Prdatr and bl20.

Latest posts