Miller's instant reaction-LOL

ferentz4life

The podcast begins with Jon criticizing those of you with "childish" posts/conduct after losses.

Later, he says that if Ferentz and Davis had a child it would be the lizard from V, that Rudock has "vomit" on his jersey, and that Davis ought to be schlepping coffee at a Starbucks. The podcast concludes with Jon dropping an F bomb or other expletive. (It was bleeped out). There were other rants, but those are the highlights.

It seemed like a combination of rage and despondency. Excellent podcast.

Last edited:
"do as I say, not as I do" is the rule on this site

His site and can roll however he would like, he just being real. Speaking of being real I know for a fact this site would change quite dramatically if you had to post using your real name. **** would get really real pretty damn quick.. :)

The V/lizard comment made me spit out my Gatorade. Well done.

If CJ trimmed his hair a bit and shaved he could be Mike Donovan.

2010-12-02-marc_singer.jpg

His site and can roll however he would like, he just being real. Speaking of being real I know for a fact this site would change quite dramatically if you had to post using your real name. **** would get really real pretty damn quick.. :)

That's a pretty big difference. My name is on everything I do and say, and I still have to engage with those I criticize on occasion.

That's a pretty big difference. My name is on everything I do and say, and I still have to engage with those I criticize on occasion.

This is something that took me awhile to grasp. Jon has to answer for the stuff on this site, and I believe that could impact his livelihood.

If HE wants to take responsibility and say something it's ok, but why should he be held liable for anyone else's rant?

I Know it took me an awful lot to get banned, so it's not like he is trigger happy.

Just respect the rules and you have a lot of leeway here.

This is something that took me awhile to grasp. Jon has to answer for the stuff on this site, and I believe that could impact his livelihood.

If HE wants to take responsibility and say something it's ok, but why should he be held liable for anyone else's rant?

I Know it took me an awful lot to get banned, so it's not like he is trigger happy.

Just respect the rules and you have a lot of leeway here.

Agreed. I am not sure what happened or who was banned and why, but Jon does have advertisers on this site and I'm sure they demand, perhaps even contractually, a certain decorum. Jon is, by his words and actions, a Hawk fan, like we all are. He has his opinions and we all have ours. Just play nice and say what you want to say in a mature fashion.

Beathard wasn't hurt like Miller suggested in his podcast.

Can you substantiate that? I didn't see CJ get hurt against IU and I find it hard to believe he got hurt wearing a red jersey in practice. But, an injury can't be refuted without proof, and if no one talks, then you'll never get the proof.

Can you substantiate that? I didn't see CJ get hurt against IU and I find it hard to believe he got hurt wearing a red jersey in practice. But, an injury can't be refuted without proof, and if no one talks, then you'll never get the proof.
Moorehouse tweeted that he thought CJ was injured and that's why he didn't play. I know several people at the game and they texted me saying that CJ was warming up just fine in pre-game and looked fine on the sideline.

Even in the post-game Ferentz never said CJ was hurt. He just said it wasn't in their best interest to play CJ.

Latest posts