Miller awkwardly standing in Vandy interview

HaydensDad

Might want to take a couple steps back next time....
Kinda funny to watch facial expressions though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOg7gqqh7nA]James Vandenberg Kids Day '11 - YouTube[/ame]

On a serious note Rob Howe posted several interviews on youtube of similar format with players and coaches from kids day. Makes a good hour of watching.

Funny thing re VB

Most of the Iowa QBs I recall have looked like leaders when I saw them. He looks like a college kid, and not one that is going to be as good of a QB or leader as I think he will be.

Not a knock at all. That's just what I see right now when I look at him and compare him to most of the other QBs, at least the memorable ones, that Iowa has had since Hayden came to Iowa. It's just kind of weird to have that as a first impression, if you will, even though he has been on the team for a while.

Re: Funny thing re VB

Most of the Iowa QBs I recall have looked like leaders when I saw them. He looks like a college kid, and not one that is going to be as good of a QB or leader as I think he will be.

Not a knock at all. That's just what I see right now when I look at him and compare him to most of the other QBs, at least the memorable ones, that Iowa has had since Hayden came to Iowa. It's just kind of weird to have that as a first impression, if you will, even though he has been on the team for a while.

Yeah....like this post. Wth? :confused:

What exactly does a "leader" look like? And he looks like a college kid? That's weird...

Kirk was off talking to some boosters...was paying attention for when he 'broke' from that to come meet with media..you dont want to be the last one there on a windy day, otherwise you are not gonna get close enough to get audio

WTF, this is almost as bad as brett trying to tell us how Coker wouldn't be able to handle carrying the load for 4 quarters against Missouri.

Are you serious with that post?

For crying out loud Jon, would it have killed you to have at least given the kid a little peck on the cheek?

ctd16%283%29.gif

Latest posts