Miller and Deace Podcast

Jon, it seems like the podcast from Wednesday's show (labelled 'expansion talk' or something like that) is the same show from Tuesday (Big Ten/XII preview). Any chance of getting that expansion show on itunes? I'd like to hear your and Steve's take on the topic.

Jon, thanks for all you do. I can tell there are many of us that are anxious to get the podcasts as quickly as possible.

If it helps, just give us the ads without editing if it means we can get it same day! If you need an 'intern' to get it done quicker, let me know. haha

Jon, thanks for all you do. I can tell there are many of us that are anxious to get the podcasts as quickly as possible.

If it helps, just give us the ads without editing if it means we can get it same day! If you need an 'intern' to get it done quicker, let me know. haha

Yeah, they've kind of tapered off.

Kind of like a dud firework; or hoping to get that train for Christmas and getting socks instead. After that humble article on Deace's website introducing the new show, it is a little surprising that the show is having such a hard time in getting a podcast out. Hurry up while the Clones still have a winning record!

Kind of like a dud firework; or hoping to get that train for Christmas and getting socks instead. After that humble article on Deace's website introducing the new show, it is a little surprising that the show is having such a hard time in getting a podcast out. Hurry up while the Clones still have a winning record!

:)

Maybe I'm missing something Jon, but, are the broadcasts with you and Steve archived for future streaming (listening) directly from the KXNO site?

We want to segment the shows. Decided to set up a site for Miller and Deace podcasts, as well as Steve's own show...dont think we can do both from the same site, due to RSS identifiers. So I am going to create a milleranddeace.com site that is strictly a warehouse for the podcasts, and use Steve's site for his own...may take a few days...we'l get it firing soon.

In the mean time you can at least access the archived videos on this page

webcastonelive's Videos on USTREAM. Page 1 of 74 : Recorded videos, shows captured LIVE

Here is today's show:

Miller and Deace 09-06-11, Recorded on 9/6/11 webcastonelive on USTREAM. Radio

Jon,

I have tried to listen to the podcast via the link posted and it doesn't work. It acts like it is constantly buffering and you can't understand any of the words. Is there another way to get to the podcase or is it just that my iphone won't work for this podcast?

Thanks for any help!

Jon,

I have tried to listen to the podcast via the link posted and it doesn't work. It acts like it is constantly buffering and you can't understand any of the words. Is there another way to get to the podcase or is it just that my iphone won't work for this podcast?

Thanks for any help!

I have the wordpress milleranddeace site set up as of this morning, and will be creating an itunes account to associated with it...this may take the rest of this week for itunes to approve...once they do, then I will begin uploading the podcasts there so that they show up on itunes, and I will direct everyone how to search for it on itunes.

Latest posts