Miller and Deace Podcast

I ran out of the studios today without grabbing my usb drive to edit it later tonight...will get it posted tomorrow, along with tomorrow's show.

don't get your hopes up re:hawktalk if you are counting on that from their podcast.

Once we get some actual football games to talk about, that will change..this week has been more of an 'on the record week'.

The program will become more local on Monday, as we have real local things to discuss that took place on the field.

i hear ya, but even on your breakdown of the b10/b12, iowa was baresly mentioned. clowns got multiple more conversation than the good guys.

I get that there was big news released yesterday about Texas A&M, but boy do I hate me some "conference realignment" talk. Everything is about demographics and geography....Nails on a chalkboard. Can't wait till we do have some actual games to talk about.

If you want hawk talk check out B and B from 4p to 7p on 1600kgym out of Cedar Rapids. You can stream it live through a smart phone app or catch the podcast from the website. It's a damn good show .

If you want hawk talk check out B and B from 4p to 7p on 1600kgym out of Cedar Rapids. You can stream it live through a smart phone app or catch the podcast from the website. It's a damn good show .

Didn't know about that show. Thanks for the info.