Mike Gesell Video

I'm excited about this kid's potential. I hope he has an injury free career and that we'll be debating who is the next Mike G.

I'm excited about this kid's potential. I hope he has an injury free career and that we'll be debating who is the next Mike G.
I also am excited by Mike Gesell's potential, Bill. Like Kirby says: This guy only gets open and hits his shots. That is what I like about Mike. He is a triple scoring threat, he can weave through traffic and make a layup, stop suddenly and hit a mid-range jump shot or nail a three. All this as far as scoring is concerned, he might just pass the ball to the wings or middle. His passing game is very good. In one game against good competition, he drove down the middle toward the basket drawing attention, then he hesitated a split second and handed the ball to a trailing teammate who took it to the hole. He sees the whole floor, and his basketball intelligence/savvy is high, same as the rest of Fran's recruits.....

That is what I see from the various tapes of his AAU games against national competition......

Can't help being excited about the direction the Hawks are taking under Fran's capable hands.....

Wait for it.....

It IS Coming.....

:)

Latest posts