mike and mike destroy Bo on air

theboat

mike and mike destroying Bo this morning

Love it. Blowing up in his face. Guys that don't follow this stuff much view it as Bo being a ******

They called him a hypocrite, shameful, disgraceful, and vindictive. they brought up the Brust situation.

The actual appeal is secondary at this point. He's already been evicerated in the court of public approval.

They didnt really say anything that everyone else hasnt been saying for a while now.

Cowherd was irate a couple days ago over it. Went on a 15 minute rant

The more negative public opinion surrounding this the better. Every sports news outlet has picked up this story and I love it. Stay the heck out of Iowa!

JD is right - they are going to grant him a full release because anything less at this point is going to be such a PR disaster. Bo is in big big trouble over this.

These moron ****s don't realize that the year is 2012. The news cycle is fast and 24 hours, and you have to get out ahead of stories, and not wait to see if something happens.

This is pure hubris on Ryan's part and it sucks.

I caught M&M too, was awesome. Loved that they led off with the Brust situation to give the rest of the nation some perspective on the irony behind it all. suck it Bo!

They also used the whole Brust situation as an example of the hypocrisy of Ryan. Obviously it's not the same situation (as Greenie acknowledged) but mentioned how he petitioned the B10 to allow him to play and then turned around and blocked Uthoff from doing the same. Also said that the NCAA should step in and do something because 'this just isn't right.'

JD is right - they are going to grant him a full release because anything less at this point is going to be such a PR disaster. Bo is in big big trouble over this.

These moron ****s don't realize that the year is 2012. The news cycle is fast and 24 hours, and you have to get out ahead of stories, and not wait to see if something happens.

This is pure hubris on Ryan's part and it sucks.

That is kinda what I was thinking. This is the best thing possible for Iowa if they wan't him. If Bo would have just blocked the B1G, this would never be an issue. Now, there are only two possible resolutions, either they keep it up and look terrible or they back off completely to save face, both of which could help Iowa.

Last edited:
I really don't get the outrage, but i'll take the negative talk about Wisconsin.

To block the kid from being able to scholly at EVERY B1G school, EVERY ACC school, plus isu and Marquette?? You don't think that's a coach (allegedly an adult) who is out of control selfish and petty??

C'mon, Dex. You're more savvy than that.

What's his game like? I know he's a 6-8 PF, but have never seen him play. Is he a back to the basket post, or more of an Aaron White type?

He added another one. He also blocked Florida yesterday after finding out they are interested. Florida has a home an away scheduled with Wisky comming up.

To block the kid from being able to scholly at EVERY B1G school, EVERY ACC school, plus isu and Marquette?? You don't think that's a coach (allegedly an adult) who is out of control selfish and petty??

C'mon, Dex. You're more savvy than that.

Sure, but thems the rules. BFD. I really don't feel extremely sorry for this kid that isn't going to honor his commitment. Now maybe there's something more to it which is possible, but maybe there's more to it the other way, What if Uthoff (or someone in his camp) has been actively talking to other schools about transferring? That could certainly drive a coach to make a seemingly selfish and petty decision.

He added another one. He also blocked Florida yesterday after finding out they are interested. Florida has a home an away scheduled with Wisky comming up.

F bo. What an absolute *******. But we already knew that, didn't we. :mad:

I have never gained more satisfaction from sweeping a team as I did this past season, when le Hawks kicked the cheesers in the junk twice.

I agree that the only option Wisconsin has, unless they want to continue receiveing the negative press, is to grant a complete unrestricted release. The compromise will probably be something along the lines of: Uthoff can transfer to any school he wants, and receive a scholarship, but he still has to sit out the 1 year. This way both sides win something and this story goes away.

Latest posts