Midlands Updates?

SPGroth

For those of us stuck at work, will anyone be able to provide updates for what is happening at the Midlands? I just save the Northwestern website, but was wondering if there will be frequent updates on here? If you can provide us information, thanks in advance!

Thanks for any updates that you can send our way. I am hoping that the Northwestern site will updated occassionally. If so, will try to post what they are putting up.

Last edited:
Guys I was planning on covering this event from start to finish, but I am ill and won't be there today for sure. If I start to feel better I will make it over tomorrow. I will cover the national duals for sure.

I was planning on going but my partner decided to get a new job and new house, lol. I am home and will be listening on the radio and will do my best to give updates on this site!!!

McDonough wins by major dec. 12-4, Metcalf by tech 21-6 and Krush lost to Knox 8-2. Not a bad start for the hawks. I can't find it on the radio. am 800 not working on my radio. Guess I just have to use that other site for now.

Would anybody know how to listen to the Takedown Radio broadcast on a blackberry. I just got one and still trying to figure out how to work this thing. I imagine I would have to download an app or software or something.

People are saying Grant is out of the tournament (injury)...not sure if it is true or not and if he was a point scorer for the Hawks.

I think he was going to be a scorer but things might have changed.

Latest posts