Midlands finals thread

Dergo gets a td to tie it at 5-5 but Cannon has riding time so Dergo cuts him and now trails 6-5.

Caputo leads Gambrall 4-0.

Dergo gets the takedown and Cannon gets called for an illegal head scissors!!! That will send it to OT 9-9!!! What a match!

I think I recall Brands saying after ISU match that Keddy has been nicked up. He has been disappointing this year

There were definitely some injury issues will Phil this year but not sure how much they are still lingering.

Phil does have trouble generating offense from his feet when he can't work his underhooks anyway. The thing that concerns me is that he got ridden like crazy in 2 different matches this week...

I think I recall Brands saying after ISU match that Keddy has been nicked up. He has been disappointing this year

I wouldnt call him disapointing at this point. He's not been the same wrestler as he's been in the past but certainly not disapointing. There's got to be something going on with him. He has been getting ridden this tournament and he never gets ridden...Ever!

I wouldnt call him disapointing at this point. He's not been the same wrestler as he's been in the past but certainly not disapointing. There's got to be something going on with him. He has been getting ridden this tournament and he never gets ridden...Ever!

I would agree last year he might get taken down but he could not be kept down.

Latest posts