Michigan

khock

Michigan fans feeling pretty good about their team ... and bagging on Iowa/Ferentz. Each fan base has been waiting for a chance to be relevant again but I laugh at their arrogance.

Since 2002, Iowa has won 110 games compared to 97 by "blue-blood" Michigan.

http://www.scout.com/college/michigan/forums/2019-stadium-and-main?s=162

I fully expect harbaugh to "pull a hoiberg" within the next 5 years. hell, the rumors have already started with the Colts. Harbaugh played there and Andrew Luck was his player at Stanford....so it makes perfect sense. The NFL seems like where he ultimately wants to be anyway.

Maybe Michigan can pluck that Arizona football coach away from them and over to Ann Arbor once Harbaugh leaves. I forget his name but I think they'd be very happy with him.

I am happy for Rudock. since he is obviously not good enough to remain the starter at Iowa, I am glad Rudock found a team where he is good enough to a start.

They are no different than any other fan base who's team is playing well. I hope they keep it up and destroy NU this weekend for our sake.

What, you mean coaching Michigan isn't Harbaugh's dream job? Is it possible he seen how dismal the 49ers were going to be so he jumped before they would have ruined him as a coach?

If this happens Michigan fans are going to feel duped.

What, you mean coaching Michigan isn't Harbaugh's dream job? Is it possible he seen how dismal the 49ers were going to be so he jumped before they would have ruined him as a coach?

If this happens Michigan fans are going to feel duped.

I think he's achieved the success he was seeking. Now life shifts to meaning to significance rather than 'success'. I'll speculate that there is more meaning in coaching at UM than back in the NFL. With this caveat, so long as relationships are good with the AD and Admin.

I think he's achieved the success he was seeking. Now life shifts to meaning to significance rather than 'success'. I'll speculate that there is more meaning in coaching at UM than back in the NFL. With this caveat, so long as relationships are good with the AD and Admin.

Even though I suspect that Harbaugh will bolt for the NFL at the earliest $$$ opportunity, I am certainly influenced in another direction with this very interesting post.

Even though I suspect that Harbaugh will bolt for the NFL at the earliest $$$ opportunity, I am certainly influenced in another direction with this very interesting post.

Harbaugh gets plenty of $$$ at Michigan. He could have gotten an NFL job at the end of last year.

He will go to NFL when the fit is right

His brother has a SB trophy. He doesn't.

I don't give a rats *** about Michigan ... they will always get the better "rated" players and actually think they knock off OSU this season

they have dedicated a threat to Kirk ... I take it as a positive

...along with nebby, meatchicken fans live in a time warp, one where their teams were anything more than average to slightly above average.

...along with nebby, meatchicken fans live in a time warp, one where their teams were anything more than average to slightly above average.

The difference is, Michigan will come back sooner or later, Nebby probably won't. Not to the same level anyway. Even this year, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Michigan wins the Big Ten East.

Latest posts