Michigan vs Iowa official game thread

The player we all gave up on is the reason Iowa’s season is still alive.
Never gave up on him, I always liked his floor game, but the last two games he's moved into legendary status. The problem was he was taking bad shots and shot hunting. His play tonight was probable the most clutch I have ever seen.

Perkins better like the view from the bench because I think he is coming off of it for now on. Can't play the point without good vision and ability to shoot. We need him, Bowen, and Ulis but right now that's not our best line-up. Dix just looks like he belongs.

Fran went with Dix and Peyton vs Tony or Ulis down the stretch. Fran weirdly hasn’t shown his full hand yet and I’m at least intrigued. With Pat going out, it’s forced him to have to evaluate everything

Never gave up on him, I always liked his floor game, but the last two games he's moved into legendary status. The problem was he was taking bad shots and shot hunting. His play tonight was probable the most clutch I have ever seen.
I didn’t really either. When Pat went out I said we have no choice but to just give Peyton minutes and see what he can do. Fran’s done exactly that. I don’t know if he earned em, but he got em and did the most with em. He’s on fire

Fran went with Dix and Peyton vs Tony or Ulis down the stretch. Fran weirdly hasn’t shown his full hand yet and I’m at least intrigued. With Pat going out, it’s forced him to have to evaluate everything
One consistent thing about Fran is that he'll go with whatever lineup is hot and getting the job done during any given game. And more often than not, that strategy pays off. It certainly did tonight.

Gotta give Fran credit. Rides with group that is working. Plays the 'first to 80' game, not necessarily the best defensive group. The pace got to UM just enough.

UM has some 1 & done guys. They will continue to get better, glad Hawks don't go to Ann Arbor later.

That was so entertaining, looks like everyone got the message about 'freedom of movement'.

For 37 minutes or so our defense wasn't very good. The last 3 minutes CMac finally tried to deny the ball to Jet. I'm not sure what took so long to figure that out. I apologize to Sandfort for renaming him in the past. He was on fire when it counted. Perkins has lost any mojo if had any in the first place. I was at the game and Perky was upset when Fran blew a gasket and benched him for poor rotation on the zone. How in the hell do you not recognize who is on fire for Michigan? Final thought...it is difficult for any team to shoot lights out for an entire game. Michigan went cold in the last few minutes and OT. Solid win.

Great effort and win but you must hold serve at home and we did. Getting too excited about this win can be an overreaction of us all with so many road games left and already lost the 2 easiest ones on the schedule. On to sunday.

One consistent thing about Fran is that he'll go with whatever lineup is hot and getting the job done during any given game. And more often than not, that strategy pays off. It certainly did tonight.
Think if Mr. Davis had done that a little more often, instead of going with scripted substitution patterns.

For 37 minutes or so our defense wasn't very good. The last 3 minutes CMac finally tried to deny the ball to Jet. I'm not sure what took so long to figure that out. I apologize to Sandfort for renaming him in the past. He was on fire when it counted. Perkins has lost any mojo if had any in the first place. I was at the game and Perky was upset when Fran blew a gasket and benched him for poor rotation on the zone. How in the hell do you not recognize who is on fire for Michigan? Final thought...it is difficult for any team to shoot lights out for an entire game. Michigan went cold in the last few minutes and OT. Solid win.
I was at the game and I kept saying, there is no way Michigan stays this hot for the entire game. It took longer than I thought but I agree, they were cold at the end. When overtime hit I think their legs were gone for those outside shots.

Everyone is down on Perkins and Ulis with both having less than stellar games last night. I get it, you're no better than your last game. But I believe both will be valuable contributors over the rest of the season. Tony was great at the end of the year last year. Right now, he is stuck in a slump like Sandfort was, he'll come out of it. Ulis will also help us win games with his solid play.

wasn't the greatest defensive effort, but they won the game and that is the only thing that matters. also, that 7-man rotation looks like it is 9 now.
Defense must Step up..
Starts at top huh? Players willing no doubt. Sunday next...

Defense must Step up..
Starts at top huh? Players willing no doubt. Sunday next...
Just wondering out of curiosity...

Do you talk the way you type your posts? Honestly curious.

You combine lack of definite and indefinite articles and Yoda's speech syntax (object/subject/verb vs. the standard subject/verb/object) with a consistency I've never seen before. Add to that a gallon or two of Rolling Rock and some random capitalization and non-sequiturs, and you've got yourself a regular old party.

To be honest, you might want to start documenting some of this stuff and trademark it. You never know when someone might pick it up and make it go viral on social media.