Michigan Tickets

tmurph2643

I am currently out of the country and have not been able to contact the Iowa ticket office about this yet. Just wondering if anybody knows whether they still have tickets available for the game at Michigan?

Thank you

You can go to Ann Arbor and easily purchase there. Go to the student union. I usually get tix from Iowa, and go see the boys by the union. Conversation is I'll give you these, and $30 if you get me between the 30's.

What would the cost be scalping in ann arbor? We are needing to get six tickets, I don't think we care of they are scattered or how it is done. I am just unable to figure out if we can get tickets from the U of I at this point. Would prefer to sit with the other hawk fans. Went in 2002 and it was awesome!

I don't think Michigan away tix are available from the U yet, but I'm not sure. You should be able to scalp for $50-$60 bucks, or depending on when you're back, purchase from the U when they are available. Another option is to purchase from Michigan. they will have tix, but most likely scattered.

Be careful scalping at Michigan as it is technically illegal there.

I was only there once but they actually had law enforcement harassing scalpers near the stadium before the game. Only place I have ever seen that.

Be careful scalping at Michigan as it is technically illegal there.

I was only there once but they actually had law enforcement harassing scalpers near the stadium before the game. Only place I have ever seen that.

The buyer should never get in any hot water for trying to scalp. I've scalped many times where enforcement is high and as long as you don't say a single word and immediately start walking another direction the cops would never bother to think about arresting you. They care about stopping the sellers only!

I was at the game two years ago in Ann Arbor. Scalpers were everywhere with tons of tickets and they were going for $20-$40. Some decent seats, and some row 90+. Now Michigan was certainly down during that period so I would think it would be a little more expensive this year, but there were a ridiculous amount of tix available that year.

Latest posts