Michigan state.....

Lots of dumb turnovers in this one. Illinois played hard though. 24 turnovers on the road and they were still in the game.

I do agree that overall the top 10 NCAA basketball teams aren't as scary as some years. The big 10 is tough top to bottom this year. No easy games on the road.

Izzo probably forgot how to coach. People will call for his head and that is crazy. Good reminder that this happens to elite programs too.

Kansas and Marquette lost too. Before last night I didn't think any good games would be on. I was wrong. Caught the end of Kansas game too. Kansas State has good record in Big 12. Would like to see Kansas not win Big 12 once. I love bringing up the name Farokmenesh in front of any Kansas fan and watching their heads instantly explode. Usually followed by......that was the dumbest shot ever taken. Haha.

I did watch the game. Illinois has more to do with the win over MSU than anything else. Illinois has real talent with Frazier and Dusuno (sp) . They were really good on both ends of the floor last night. They both have the talent level of Winston. The ESPN broadcasters (Dakisch) explained how Illinois was attacking and guarding on defense, which was similar to the style used by Indiana to beat MSU. They caused many steals and turnovers. Winston is playing way too many minutes and it is showing.

Playing on the road can be brutal in this league. Scheduling is huge also. When you play who matters. We are smack in the middle of the season now players that have played a ton or wearing down a little. Some kids even if healthy enough to play are still banged up and not at 100%. It's nice to see Izzo isn't immune to it. The BIG is deep this year everyones been talking about it all year it's just really starting to show

Iowa wore them down for the rest of the league

hey, you know, i half thought this last night also. who knows if this is true or not, but MSU has played like sh*t since they had to dig deep against us in the 2nd half. they'll rebound, though. they always do.

Got around to watching some highlights and reading some commentary and it looks like Illini pressed Winston all over the court wearing him down. Probably see alot of teams follow this model.

Got around to watching some highlights and reading some commentary and it looks like Illini pressed Winston all over the court wearing him down. Probably see alot of teams follow this model.
Illinois has the athletes to do this. Winston would carve up most teams IMO.