Michigan State doesnt scare me if...

JLoss

...the Hawks put together a full game! I thought we were doomed after the first half of the Wisky game. KF must have walked up to every starter and kicked him in the jimmy before he re-approached the field! I just hope our lines step up at the first whistle.

Mich State hasn't really beaten anyone, I think it's time we go out and put up some "style points" for all the non-believers.

Prediction: Hawks 34-13.

I agree with you, but that's a huge "if." Michigan State is going to do everything in their power to disallow us from playing a complete game. As usual, if Stanzi can avoid the big mistake and is as efficient as he was last Saturday, I like our chances.

Sparty gave up 30 to Wisky. Given similarities in style, I feel confident that our Offense can easily match that. Stanzi has improved with every game. Having Big Mo back as at target prob has a lot to do with that and if you ask me, having DJK starting again is HUGE. On our first drive in Randall, DJK was the man. Open early with a few passes, give A-Rob some room, and I think Sunday we are talking about our offense and not our defense!

Something tells me that this is the game where Iowa starts to really put things together offensively. The O-line has has some continuity the last few games, Adam Robinson is running the ball well and DJK and Tony are back in the starting lineup.

As Kirk would say, call it a "Gut feeling". haha

I have been predicting for the O to unleash itself for quite a while now.

I can't predict it anymore. They have to prove it sometime. Talk is cheap...which is why I buy a lot of it.

Im with you all the way. I usually get nervous like a school girl playing spin the bottle before the hawks take the field, but right now I cant help but to feel confident. I love that everyone is still chanting "over rated." That's tackling fuel baby!

Latest posts