Michigan St. this year and Lee Sterling of ParamountSports.com

briankaldenberg

Some of you might listen to Lee Sterling of Paramount from Miami FL every Friday morning on KXNO during football season.

He is my client, and I just got off the phone with him. We had a nice chat about the Big 10. He does some in-depth research each year on every single conference.

He said Iowa has top 3 dline in nation. Made some excuses for why Miami FL lost to Wisconsin last year, and then he surprised me with some of his Michigan State comments.

To make a long story short he thinks Michigan St. is a huge sleeper this year. Thinks Cousins is one of the most underrated QB's in the nation, and thinks they have the best RB duo in Big 10. Also they don't have to play Ohio State and they get Wisconsin at home. An interesting opinion from him so I thought I'd share.

On another note he was at a 7 on 7 tournament awhile ago and saw our QB commit Jake Rudock from St. Thomas Aquinas. Said that he is a great leader and does not get rattled and that the kid has already played in some huge games.

I've been saying this summer too that Michigan st is the token sleeper(yeah sure anybody can say that i get it), sure it may sound like a broken record about mich st always being the sleeper, but you have to credit Dantonio for really turning that program around and their 09 team reminded me very much of a certain 2006 iowa team. they were 6-6 on paper but just a few plays away from being 9-3

while michigan st isn't my biggest concern for this year, they are a team to never overlook

Latest posts