Michigan game thread

Pmac
Payton Sandfort
Perk

I expected more from them and Payton is the only guy that has delivered or gets that he has to be a dude.

Fran lost this game horrible in game coaching getting double technical division one coach can’t loose it and handcuff your team like that

The confidence thing is gone now…not sure how you get it back.

Last edited:
NIT is the goal now. Glad to see Juwan Howard is respecting what Payton is trying to do or maybe he is just a condescending asshole.

Howard with a nice gesture for Peyton
Recruiting is dismal at best other teams just go in the portal and get athleticism. Fran & Kirk think it still a process to develop it’s not you just go in the portal and get what you need to win . Kirk will find out next year when there’s only one division iowa will have to spend money to win .

Michigan looked far better than their record today. Our problem is we have no big man, our defense is atrocious (nothing new there), and our upper classmen are underperforming. It doesn't look like we have any leaders willing to step up either.

Filip might have been better on D

Krikke can score
And there's a difference between Rebraca his Sr and JR yrs with us too. His SR yr he was more aggressive and had a post game just little range. Krike is really good when he's got some room to work with to shoot 14 footers. His back to the basket game is great against guys his size or smaller but taller more athletic guys give him problems we are finding out. Yet he's our best most consistent offensive player and that's not even close.

The last 4 mins of that game were so so pitiful. Just garbage time at it's finest I guess. With this group I would pretty much say they need to do away with pressing teams. We don't have the horses for it. All it does it give up layups when we do it.

It's like the football team trying to run the triple option with Hill at QB. It just won't work the way you draw it up if at all.

Latest posts