Michigan game thread

The last 4 mins of that game were so so pitiful. Just garbage time at it's finest I guess. With this group I would pretty much say they need to do away with pressing teams. We don't have the horses for it. All it does it give up layups when we do it.

It's like the football team trying to run the triple option with Hill at QB. It just won't work the way you draw it up if at all.
I'm not saying you're wrong since the press hasn't been that effective, but generating turnovers is the only chance our defense has and we simply don't do that out of a half court game.

You aren't, sorry, had some family things that have kept me away for a few weeks.
Sorry for your loss. No one ever really sees eye to eye all the time on here, but over time this board starts feeling like coworkers to me where we may not all consider each other friends but I'd definitely sit down and enjoy a few beverages with anyone of you guys. One big dysfunctional family. We missed you!!!

I'm not saying you're wrong since the press hasn't been that effective, but generating turnovers is the only chance our defense has and we simply don't do that out of a half court game.
They are damned if they do or don't pretty much...

Sorry for your loss. No one ever really sees eye to eye all the time on here, but over time this board starts feeling like coworkers to me where we may not all consider each other friends but I'd definitely sit down and enjoy a few beverages with anyone of you guys. One big dysfunctional family. We missed you!!!
Yeah we all fight like inlaws, but we're all Iowa fans in the end. I have shared beers with several HN posters over the years.

My sister passed away after a long bout with Cancer so the last 2 weeks of my life has been a blur. I did get a chance to see how bad we are at basketball.

It does take a while to get back to normal

I usually think of all the good times that we had, and believe that my thoughts are known

Whenever I think of a departed relative, or friend, I also think that they are also thinking of me

Another aspect is that loved ones are not in pain any longer

That attitude, in time, makes things much better

:cool:

My sister passed away after a long bout with Cancer so the last 2 weeks of my life has been a blur. I did get a chance to see how bad we are at basketball.

My condolences. I was just wondering where you were at. As you know, it can turn super negative on men's basketball pretty quickly around here. When you weren't around to defend Fran I was wondering what was up...now I know. Once again...my condolences.

Latest posts