Michigan coach ejected

Crazy wins have been happening all over the conference this year. Illinois and Indiana have beaten Michigan State. Rutgers beat Ohio State, Penn State has beaten Michigan. Iowa almost fell victim Sunday. It is a crazy year in the Big Ten. Actually, it is quite impressive Iowa has yet to have a "bad loss" this season. I don't think anything changes. Purdue, Michigan State, Michigan, and Wisconsin are prob your 4 best B1G teams and all are still capable of making deep runs in March. Penn State may stink, but I think their home court has a way of lulling people to sleep and they have gotten some improbable wins over the top teams in this conference the last several years. What happened last night is nothing new.

I will admit to some wishful thinking on this one, but I would not be shocked if Iowa surpassed Wisconsin. But, yeah, we would almost have to upset them at home. They do have some other tough games before season's end, with 2 at home and 3 on the road. I have seen less consistency from WI this year that in prior years.

Crazy wins have been happening all over the conference this year. Illinois and Indiana have beaten Michigan State. Rutgers beat Ohio State, Penn State has beaten Michigan. Iowa almost fell victim Sunday. It is a crazy year in the Big Ten. Actually, it is quite impressive Iowa has yet to have a "bad loss" this season. I don't think anything changes. Purdue, Michigan State, Michigan, and Wisconsin are prob your 4 best B1G teams and all are still capable of making deep runs in March. Penn State may stink, but I think their home court has a way of lulling people to sleep and they have gotten some improbable wins over the top teams in this conference the last several years. What happened last night is nothing new.

I agree with your first three, but WI no. Their slop it up, Brad Davison shit show, eh.

Latest posts