Michael Malloy Arrested

Better it happened when Iowa can do something about it and replace him. Now Iowa has six months to find somebody else worthy of a full ride.

That's never been the case in the court of public opinion.

Exactly. If I'm being honest, if this were Jordan Diamond I'd say keep the scholarship open. However, it's a not highly regarded recruit with no other big offers so I say let him go.

In light of the recent past events for Iowa, he better have a bullet proof explanation of what happened to even keep the possibility of his scholarship staying open to him. Stupid is as stupid does.

Let this play out...sure it happened in South Sioux is my guess. Charges could eventually be dropped...anybody else ever have a pipe or anything like that in your car when you were younger???? Just saying....

No. I did do some idiotic things, but I wasn't a D1 recruit either.

Exactly. If I'm being honest, if this were Jordan Diamond I'd say keep the scholarship open. However, it's a not highly regarded recruit with no other big offers so I say let him go.

Seriously? That's what is wrong with kids now days, this is where the entitlement starts, what's good for Malloy should be good for Diamond.

He actually had a warrant for his arrest and got arrested in South Sioux City NE, because his wallet was in a car. That two subjects were running from. Was it him maybe but it was by word of mouth that authorities found out he was int he car. The SCPD only caught one suspect I would like to know if it was him what the hell he was doing on W. 3rd St at 130am for those of you dont know SC that well not the best place to be hanging out. If it was him he didnt learn from the time he ran because this dates back to July 31 about a week after he committed to Iowa. But they cant prove he was int he car. His charges were no headlights, drug paraphernalia, obstructing a police officer all misdemmeanor charges lucky they didnt get him for eluding thats a felony. He then turned himself in and got out on 12,500 dollar bond.

Last edited:
He actually had a warrant for his arrest and got arrested in South Sioux City NE, because his wallet was in a car. That two subjects were running from. Was it him maybe but it was by word of mouth that authorities found out he was int he car. The SCPD only caught one suspect I would like to know if it was him what the hell he was doing on W. 3rd St at 130am for those of you dont know SC that well not the best place to be hanging out. If it was him he didnt learn from the time he ran because this dates back to July 31 about a week after he committed to Iowa. But they cant prove he was int he car.

itseemslikeyouwereoutuntil1:30yourselfbecauseit'shardtofollowyourpostwithoutproper punctuationandgrammar

Seriously? That's what is wrong with kids now days, this is where the entitlement starts, what's good for Malloy should be good for Diamond.

In the eyes of the law, absolutely. Some of you "let's wait for him to be convicted crowd" seem to be ignoring that playing for the Iowa Hawkeyes isn't a right. Just like any job interview, the better your resume looks the more risk they'll accept. It's all about how replaceable you are. Malloy is more easily replaceable than Diamond would be.

Not fair? Life isn't fair.

Sounds like none of you were ever at a party that got busted in high school. Not saying its smart, but I ran from the cops a couple times to avoid getting the ole' PAULA in HS. Who knows if the pipe was even his. I say let the judicial system run its course before crucifying the kid.

Love,
The guy who's never done anything remotely illegal :D

Keeler just goes on Murph N Andy at least we know he's got some solid break away speed ROFL, hiliarious

Latest posts