Micah Hyde - Packers

Ted Thompson loves Hawkeyes, and GB needs depth at both CB and FS. Natural fit for Hyde.

Williams, Shields, & Hayward are locked in as the top 3 CBs.

Davon House is #4 and was in the mix to start last year until he got hurt in the pre-season.

Jarrett Bush in #5, he's their best special teams player and can play safety in a pinch.

Hyde has his hands full to even make the roster as a CB.

After watching Hyde play this year I wasnt sure if he would even be drafted.

Like Marvin last year he has a tough road ahead of him, GB as stated, has quite a few CBs on the roster.

They wouldn't draft him if they didn't want him, and they have to cut half their defense to make room for the Clay Matthews and Aaron Rodgers extensions.

They wouldn't draft him if they didn't want him, and they have to cut half their defense to make room for the Clay Matthews and Aaron Rodgers extensions.
Good point. Micah is good value. How much of next year's cap is devoted to Rodgers and Matthews.

Williams, Shields, & Hayward are locked in as the top 3 CBs.

Davon House is #4 and was in the mix to start last year until he got hurt in the pre-season.

Jarrett Bush in #5, he's their best special teams player and can play safety in a pinch.

Hyde has his hands full to even make the roster as a CB.

Who knows if Green Bay sees Hyde as a corner or safety? Either way, everything you just said about Bush stands for Hyde....he can play either corner or safety and should be a very good contributer on special teams.

NFL.com lists Micah as a FS. I highly doubt he'll be a CB in the NFL. maybe in on dime and nickel packages, but not a true CB.

He reminds me of Merton Hanks who was giving hugs the first day of the draft. He's a big shot working for the NFL in some way now. Whats the over under on his party getting busted?

NFL.com lists Micah as a FS. I highly doubt he'll be a CB in the NFL. maybe in on dime and nickel packages, but not a true CB.

Especially in Green Bay. Hyde is a zone corner and the Packers play a lot of m2m, bump and run coverage.