Metrodome roof collapses

Crazy! Any update on the game? It would be pretty cool if they played it without the roof (cold as hell though)

Damn lucky it didn't happen during the game. Although I think it would come down slowly still would have been bedlam

Damn lucky it didn't happen during the game. Although I think it would come down slowly still would have been bedlam

They weren't going to have people in there with snow on the roof and that is why the game got moved to Monday so they could get it cleaned off today.

Just heard on Sportscenter that they don't think they can have the facility ready for a game on Monday.

The Latest:
Vikings officials say they couldnt get the dome ready until Wednesday at the earliest. They are still shooting to play the game on Monday night. The front runner is TCF Bank stadium, however they are also looking into Lucas Oil and Ford Field.

Wonder if they would have noticed?

hawkeyesex.jpg

The Star Tribune says they are thinking about TCF Banks stadium! Having gone there for the Iowa-Minnesota game it's going to be a cold one. I drank 64 oz of hot chocolate myself for that one. They better have hot chocolate and coffee brought in by the semi truckload! And hand out hand and feet warmers.

Last edited:
I imagine that the Giants travelled with gear to play in a dome and not outdoors, so would someone have to fly back and get gear to play outside? Or would they lean more towards finding a dome (ford field) to play the game? Should be interesting how this unfolds.

I imagine that the Giants travelled with gear to play in a dome and not outdoors, so would someone have to fly back and get gear to play outside? Or would they lean more towards finding a dome (ford field) to play the game? Should be interesting how this unfolds.
They'd likely have someone in the Giants office overnight everything to Minn.

so much for homefield advantage

i wonder if KDSM here in Des Moines will be able to air it or if it just gonna be aired in Minny and NY

Latest posts