Metrodome roof collapses

ya i kind of figured that was gonna be the case- wont really be a problem tho in todays day and age- thanx H8

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4qWHfSe9O8]YouTube - Snow Collapses Metrodome, Vikings Postponed.mp4[/ame]

I agree silv- Vikes play the Bears next Monday; it will be interesting to see if that game ends up in Chicago

I agree silv- Vikes play the Bears next Monday; it will be interesting to see if that game ends up in Chicago

I doubt the Vikings will give up a home game to play the game in Chicago. If the Metrodome is not ready they will find an alternative venue but it won't be at Soldier field.

Gophers officials have told the Vikings that TCF stadium is closed for the winter.

This is the 4th time in the history of that dump that the roof has caved in.

scaled.php

and people were ****** with the Cowboys scoreboard being too low

They weren't going to have people in there with snow on the roof and that is why the game got moved to Monday so they could get it cleaned off today.

wrong, they originally moved the game to monday because the Giants were stranded in KC on their connecting flight to Minneapolis.

TCF Bank stadium takes about 3 days to get ready for an NFL game so I'm sure they are on standby alert if they can't get the dome ready for the Bears game

Latest posts