Melvin Ejim-Cyclone Recruit

I'd figure he'd be far too excited that the Clones are staying in a major conference rather than heading to the MWC or WAC! It's okay though, cause now I have ZERO reason to root for the Clones, since they lost their chance to play Nebraska in football...Guess I will have to settle for Iowa taking care of business instead of the 1 win in 20 tries ISU could do!

I'd figure he'd be far too excited that the Clones are staying in a major conference rather than heading to the MWC or WAC! It's okay though, cause now I have ZERO reason to root for the Clones, since they lost their chance to play Nebraska in football...Guess I will have to settle for Iowa taking care of business instead of the 1 win in 20 tries ISU could do!

It's always better to take 'em out yourself anyway!:D

This guy deffinately gets hang time. Not really off the ground all that high hang time but rim hanging pull myself up in an attempt to make the average look spetacular hang time.

I wish i had the ability to lock threads. THe number of ISU threads is already out of control...we dont need ISU posting youtube vids of their recruits

effn a

Hey this kid seems like a pretty good pickup for the clowns. He did have offers from us, bc, and xavier.

The amount of trolls and ISU boards on here is really starting to get to me. It sucks, and this is just completely stupid to post on HAWKEYE NATION!!
That being said the OP who put this video on her clearly has not watched many high School "HIGHLIGHT" videos. This guy is athletic, but this video looks identical to nearly every highlight video for every 6-5' to 6-8' athletic high school player in the country. It's nothing special. He looks like he might be decent two hand dunker, but c'mon seriously clown??