Media Day

Well, I do suck at it. But honestly, if it's not good enough to get them to the dance, than they didn't work hard enough at it.

Well there is still a small possibility that some posters on here are right and all these players just don't have the natural ability to even play average defense, but I highly doubt that. I suppose it's also likely that our offense will get worse from spending less time working on it. Having a good 3 this year will help negate that tho. Yep, I'm convinced now. We're in easily this year.

Well there is still a small possibility that some posters on here are right and all these players just don't have the natural ability to even play average defense, but I highly doubt that. I suppose it's also likely that our offense will get worse from spending less time working on it. Having a good 3 this year will help negate that tho. Yep, I'm convinced now. We're in easily this year.

That's what I want to see and that's what I think will ultimately happen, but I am in complete wait and see and prove it mode with Iowa hoops. That's not negative, it's me having a hard time still grasping with how awful we were last year and not really completely buying in that we can just turn it around that quickly. That said, I've maintained that I've thought Fran's teams have big swings in them and I think this could be one of them. I think that because I think like his personality, it swings hard one way or the other. I also don't buy the Nebraska love and I think for programs that are on the type of footing that Iowa and NU are in this league - doing it 1 season is nice, try and do it 2 in a row. It's tougher. I am all in with Iowa hoops but I think I am much more apprehensive this season. I've always carried a pretty big stick around here with Fran and the program and that definitely has taken a blow. This is the more cautious me.

That's what I want to see and that's what I think will ultimately happen, but I am in complete wait and see and prove it mode with Iowa hoops. That's not negative, it's me having a hard time still grasping with how awful we were last year and not really completely buying in that we can just turn it around that quickly. That said, I've maintained that I've thought Fran's teams have big swings in them and I think this could be one of them. I think that because I think like his personality, it swings hard one way or the other. I also don't buy the Nebraska love and I think for programs that are on the type of footing that Iowa and NU are in this league - doing it 1 season is nice, try and do it 2 in a row. It's tougher. I am all in with Iowa hoops but I think I am much more apprehensive this season. I've always carried a pretty big stick around here with Fran and the program and that definitely has taken a blow. This is the more cautious me.

I had fairly big expectations last year and the results sucked bad. But it would have sucked the exact same had I not had expectations. Low preseason expectations doesn't soften the blow of a bad season for me. Therefore I ain't afraid of no ghost, I'm all in.

I had fairly big expectations last year and the results sucked bad. But it would have sucked the exact same had I not had expectations. Low preseason expectations doesn't soften the blow of a bad season for me. Therefore I ain't afraid of no ghost, I'm all in.

Well, I do suck at it.
75217-help-me-help-you-gif-imgur-kjhg.gif

Wtf a 9 pound cyst? I'm sorta jealous... No woman can claim he doesnt know what it's like carrying a baby around for 9 months.

From what I understand, it was the general size and weight of a gallon of milk. Think about that for a second.