Measuring Stick Game - MSU

We have been double-teaming on defense lately which, IMO, has been key to our success, along with Cook, Garza, and Kreiner maintaining good position by denying the pass to the post. Keep this up, and limit MSU's offensive rebounds and we are good!
That double team lost us the Wisconsin game. The kids all around are playing better defense... More often.

I agree 100! I saw his last game and he will drive to the hoop EVERYTIME, unless he is cut-off!. It will be essental to double team him at the top of the key [or the sides]and make him give up the rock. HE IS THE CATALYST that drives the MSU machine, and I mean machine! They push the ball every possession so we'd better be back on "D"!
Also, Sparty shoots the 3 better than every other B1G team, top 15 in the nation. We will need to click on all cylinders tomorrow!

sounds like we need to play zone quite a bit to keep winston out of the lane.

I’ve had satellite internet before and the upload to download difference in speeds suck. Tough to use a VPN with when I’m working from home.

Right now we’ve got 12 mbps, which is fine for Netflix but I’d be worried if all 4 of our TVs were streaming at the same time on it.
Ah man that sucks, I can't imagine having that low =( I'm at 200 mbps

If only I could get fast enough internet out in the rural area so I could tell TheDish to go stick it!

I assume no issues with getting Cubs games using Hulu live?
Living on a farm in a rural area does limit the access. I have DirecTV and Wildblue Satellite for internet. Lots of limitations but on the bright side I do have the opportunity to take care of my wife's chickens, rain/cold/snow/heat at least twice a day so she can have organic eggs. Plus, I have the opportunity to take care of my wife's horses twice a day, minimum, and keep the water fountain from freezing, and bale hay and haul manure, plus I have the opportunity to raise a few cattle so we have organic/drug free beef. Is it all worth it? I try not to think about it.

Am I crazy or are the refs contractual obligated to stand next to Izzo the entire game? He stands next to them and talks the whole time. How is that fair?

Iowa is locking down on D, a thing of beauty to watch, JBo finally hit his first 3, Iowa will have MSU attention second half. MSU benefit of some weak call, ala Izzo constant whining

Latest posts