McShay has Bulaga 6th

Tmoney12

McShay has Bulaga going 6th overall to the Seahawks. Last I checked Kiper had him going 19th to the Steelers.

If it does play out that way congrats to him, but I still find that hard to believe after the year he had.

If it does play out that way congrats to him, but I still find that hard to believe after the year he had.

I agree completely. He had a mediocre year at best. I don't know where all of this love is coming from. He missed 3 or 4 games and got dominated by Schofield and Graham. If he goes in the first round even, he made the right choice when it comes to making a lot of money. But I really believe he could have been way more NFL ready had he stayed another year in college.

Even though Gallery has been a bust so far, he still cashed in on a huge pay day.

McShay has Bulaga going 6th overall to the Seahawks. Last I checked Kiper had him going 19th to the Steelers.
I take binoculers to the game and quite often focus on line play(yes I'm a loser) I just don't see it. If u wanna say he wasn't healthy.. Fine but just watching that he is no where near gallery and I don't even think he is as good as verba who I believe was the first pick of the second rd. Just goin off what we saw with our eyeballs that is absurd. But since he wasn't healthy.. who knows?

McShay is a pencilneck. Bulaga could snap him in half with two fingers.

But I hope he's right. All the best for Bryan.

I love Buluga, he is a Hawk and always will be...but if someone drafts him in the top 10, he either is going to blow them away at the combine or a team is really going to be reaching. I wish him the best though!

To be fair they r taking into account that he is a 4 year not 5 year player..more time to grow n develope. As well as his health. Btw was it last year that ppl were sayin gallery was borderline probowler?

I still think that the performance of a healthy Bulaga vs Heyward of OSU is what moves him up the list. Scouts know that Heyward is NFL quality, and Bulaga stoned him...just like Calloway stoned Gibson,another NFL quality guy...

The early games when Bulaga was coming off the illness are not as big as the late games....that is when his money was made.

To be fair they r taking into account that he is a 4 year not 5 year player..more time to grow n develope. As well as his health. Btw was it last year that ppl were sayin gallery was borderline probowler?

Gallery was moved to guard and has done quite well...looks like he's slimmed down a little and doesn't have the same problem with that elbow dislocating as he doesn't have to reach out to get to his assignment under control...he may have been a bust at tackle, but that's not the case overall now that he has been moved.

The Seahwaks are going to take a QB in the first round, or fail that, a game changing athlete like CJ Spiller. Pete Carroll just isn't going to make his first pick a lineman.

Gallery was moved to guard and has done quite well...looks like he's slimmed down a little and doesn't have the same problem with that elbow dislocating as he doesn't have to reach out to get to his assignment under control...he may have been a bust at tackle, but that's not the case overall now that he has been moved.

IMO, I just don't think Gallery has the footwork to be a tackle at the NFL level. The NFL is such a pass happy league right now if your a tackle, especially a left tackle and don't have any lateral foot speed their going to move you somewhere else.

If Bulaga ends up being like Joe Thomas he will be okay, if not they will probably move him to the inside or a right tackle spot.

Even though Gallery has been a bust so far, he still cashed in on a huge pay day.

A bust? You have to remember he's playing for the stinkin' raiders and his umpteenth coaching staff. He needs to have a stable offensive scheme and a reliable line coach. Can't do it all alone on Sundays.

A bust? You have to remember he's playing for the stinkin' raiders and his umpteenth coaching staff. He needs to have a stable offensive scheme and a reliable line coach. Can't do it all alone on Sundays.

Gallery was a bust at tackle. Cable has been the coach there for two seasons, and was was the offensive line coach under Kiffin prior to that. Oakland has been a decent running team during that period as well, despite having one of the worst quarterbacks in league history, so I wouldn't call their current offensive scheme poor.

All that said, Gallery is a very good guard.

i bet BB will have a monster combine, but i don't see him going top 10. and i kinda hope he doesn't so that he can go to a good team and have a chance to develop.

I could see a team taking him in the first round. QB's and OT's are often hyper-inflated in value, but he isn't going top ten, period. That's where your starting LT material guys get drafted and I don't think he's that caliber of a player albeit a pretty decent LT in college and a quality NFL prospect.

Latest posts