McNutt 4 catches today???

Not like they didn't try. ISU just outplayed Iowa on coverage.

Except they didn't try. Unless if Coker was supposed to do the flea flicker and toss the ball back to JV.

I think that is it, they meant to run the flea flicker but Coker kept forgetting to toss the ball back to JV and so they kept giving him chances to get the play right.

Except they didn't try. Unless if Coker was supposed to do the flea flicker and toss the ball back to JV.

I think that is it, they meant to run the flea flicker but Coker kept forgetting to toss the ball back to JV and so they kept giving him chances to get the play right.

Yeah you're right, my bad. Iowa never passed the ball today. Shoot. Well protection wasn't very good, a few over throws to McNutt. I'd say they tried. Can't throw everyone of them to him.

Yeah you're right, my bad. Iowa never passed the ball today. Shoot. Well protection wasn't very good, a few over throws to McNutt. I'd say they tried. Can't throw everyone of them to him.

No but your best offensive player should have more than 4 touches. Called creating opportunities.

Every route today should have been running straight out for 20-25 yards then throw it while MM or KD start sprinting back towards the LOS about 5 yards so those shorties playing corner couldn't get good a good vertical leap to break it up. Obviously this isn't realistic, but please exploit a match-up when you have one. Falling on deaf ears yada yada.

Latest posts