McMurdo Station Rose Bowl Watch?

MelroseHawkins

I'm stuck in Antarctica until the end of May or June doing some research at McMurdo Station. Not sure when we will be able to get the planes in here to fly out. Anyway, anyone know of a good Hawk bar to watch the Rose Bowl? Hopefully it's not too far from my pad with temps pushing -60 degre. I appreciate it. Thanks. Go Hawks!

See if these guys will let you come over.

penguins-watching-tv-7458-1024x640.jpg

I'm stuck in Antarctica until the end of May or June doing some research at McMurdo Station. Not sure when we will be able to get the planes in here to fly out. Anyway, anyone know of a good Hawk bar to watch the Rose Bowl? Hopefully it's not too far from my pad with temps pushing -60 degre. I appreciate it. Thanks. Go Hawks!

what are you doing there - research wise - how many people live there? sounds interesting!

Those pesky Puffin Brothers run a surprisingly clean establishment. It is located at the corner of Freeze Your A$$ Off Dr. and Witches Boob Ave.

Assuming you're joking....
Watched a documentary on Netflix, I can't believe people are crazy enough to keep going back there.

Latest posts